Monday, February 28, 2011

Fire caused by voodoo sex ritual

New York - A windswept, five-alarm fire that killed an elderly Brooklyn woman was started by candles placed on the floor near a bed while a man and woman were having sex after a voodoo ritual. Fire marshals determined that the fire escalated to a fifth alarm because of an open door and delays, but that it was all started by black magic. The fire started with candles left on the floor near combustible material, one of the occupants trying to douse the flames before calling 911 and an open door, which allowed fire to spread into the hallway. The fire was sparked after the couple knocked over the candles that were arranged on the floor around the bed, igniting the bed linens and clothes on the floor.  More…

No comments: