Sunday, October 10, 2010

Men died of plant food overdose

Carolina - Police say an NC State student and another man found dead on a fire escape likely died after overdosing on a plant food commonly known on the street as ‘Meow-Meow.’ Ray Ausbon, 21, and Zachary Tigner, 19, were found at the Boylan Apartments at 817 Hillsborough Street. Mephedrone’s effects are similar to cocaine, meth and ecstasy with symptoms ranging from euphoria and heavy hallucination to more toxic effects...More

No comments: