Monday, April 14, 2008

The Rock Of Love 2 Finale or Should It Be Called Skanks Of Love?





In my humble opinion this is one of the dumbest shows on the Telie. Gee, get a has been rock star from the 1980's that has never grown up and a bunch of inept skanks that are willing to sell themselves out for a shot on television and you have Rock Of Love on vh1! My God our society is doomed!
Here is Bret Micheals and some hot skanks!

The pink haired chick is the only one with integrity, she won last years show and told Bret Micheals she didn't want anything to do with his skank ass!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your just Jealous!

Anonymous said...

The pink haired chick is hot. I don't have to learne something everytime i watch television!Just show me boobs and chicks kissing and i am fine!

Anonymous said...

Unqueѕtionably believe thаt which you said.
Your fаvorite reаson seemed to be оn the web the simpleѕt thing to
be aωare of. I say tо you, I certainlу get irκed while peoрle
consіder worгіеs that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my site :: bad credit personal loans